Channel Account Executive
San Diego, CA or Salt Lake City, UT
Who we are:
At Tiled, we believe experiences bring people and ideas together. Our mission is to empower creatives with
a simple way to make their content experiential. Tiled is a microapp platform that enables creative teams to
build, share, and measure interactive content that inspires action. Bring any brand story to life and deliver
real business impact - no code, just creativity.
As Tiled continues to expand quickly into the Enterprise, we are growing our partner team with a dedication
to creative agencies, consultancies and solution partners, and other strategic partners. As a Channel
Account Executive, your primary responsibility is to recruit and ensure your most valuable partners are
getting everything they need to demonstrate the value of Tiled to their customers and target clients. The
role is measured by pipeline and revenue with Tiled’s direct pipeline and with partner involvement.
Who we hire:
● You are a trusted advisor to your clients, partners, and teammates. You create opportunities
whenever others see problems, roadblocks, or friction.
● You are comfortable in driving six-figure opportunities with seven-figure impacts and upsides.
● Partner with the business to get what you need, and then work entrepreneurially to get it done
● Self-motivated, goal and detail-oriented, persistent and dependable
● Strong verbal and written communicator, especially at the executive level
● You are hungry for feedback and coaching
● Team player - you lift others around you up
● Establish Tiled’s partner sales and success processes to recruit and retain more affiliate, referral
and design partners
● Manage a book of agency partners such as management consultants and marketing agencies.
● Master the Tiled value proposition for content engagement and content effectiveness
● Work closely with Tiled Sales Executives and your Partners to source business for and with our
● Own a source and influence revenue quota, achieved through deals your partners source and
Experience you’ll need:
● A proven track record of delivering above target performance.
● 3+ years of experience in channel sales, management consulting, marketing agencies, or equivalent.
● 3+ years of sales or account management experience working with Enterprise clients.
● You have experience initiating and managing change within a partner’s business
● Experience working with and in a selling committee.
● Experience selling to B2B SaaS Marketing/Sales/HR decision makers is a value add.
● A deep understanding of modern Go-To-Market strategies, Customer Experience, and the
Enterprise buyer personas.
● The ability to demonstrate a strong aptitude for both selling and building lasting relationships with
● Ability to drive both internal and external account mapping with precision and process.
● Strong business acumen and comfort with presenting to, and establishing relationships with, senior
level executives in enterprise-level companies.
● Technologically savvy and ability to learn and demonstrate new technology fast.
● The ability to work individually and collaborate within a team environment to achieve set goals.
● Exceptional verbal and written communications skills.
● Love putting the partner at the center of your day.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Tiled is the place for you! Tiled’s culture is one of being customer-
obsessed, radically transparent, and boldly accountable.
We offer tremendous pay and excellent benefits, including; health, dental, vision, and 401k.
Other perks include; unlimited PTO and excellent work/life balance.
Tiled is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of
race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.
A definition of “Balance” from our CEO:
While we take pride in our work ethic and driving towards the summit of our craft, we also take pride in knowing
that we’re aligning our time and priorities with the ultimate summit, to be surrounded on all sides by those who we
love and are loved by.
We believe that our relationships are the primary motivator and that at the summit of life, the relationships that
we’ve fostered will be our greatest legacy. These relationships — our immediate and extended families, our friends,
our communities, our churches, our colleagues — these are the people (and furry friends) we intersect with daily. Call
it family. Call it tribe. Whatever it is, we support the people that support us, and we believe achieving balance
between work and family allows us to be our best selves and reach life’s summits.
Time is the most valuable thing we have. We seek to spend our time with gratitude in ways that feel meaningful as
we build towards our goals at work and at home. Spending time to serve and contribute to the world around us is as
vital to our pursuits as our personal and strategic goals.
Come work with us!
Your application was submitted successfully.